Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010 B5 SRT8 6 speed

SOLD: 
3K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  B56.1M6 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD-Traded IN- I am considering selling my 4300 mile SRT8 B5 Challenger. This vehicle has never been tracked, heck I have never even smoked the tires. The car is garaged and covered at my home in Lancaster county PA. It has the Mopar/Corsa sport exhaust and Mopar cold air kit as well as a skip shift eliminator the rest is stock with factory parts included. The car is loaded except for the sunroof and summer tires. The original MSRP was $45700 and I have the window sticker all keys documents and owners manual. I will also include the SRT flag and sales stuff I got in the mail 2 weeks ago. I am asking $37000 but do not need to sell this car just considering moving into a less expensive toy.:icon_cheers:

#3 · (Edited)
Photos

OK, I am going to try and post them. Never mind my new Apple computer is great! Here you go, these are from the dealers website when I bought it only now it has the Mopar/Corsa exhaust otherwise it still looks completely the same.

Attachments

#4 ·
Please confirm this car is definately for sale as, "I am considering selling my 4300 mile SRT8 B5 Challenger" sounds more of a feeler than anything else. We don't allow feeler threads in Buy/Sell.

Bernie

#5 · (Edited)
Not a feeler just my way of telling the low ballers and haters to stay away I want to sell it but I don't have to. I don't want anybody trying to offer a fire sale price. I would also like to avoid a lengthy thread discussing my car, my price and what someone or everyone thinks I should want for it.

#6 ·
Thanks! Oh and about lengthy discussions in any Buy/Sell thread, well that's not going to happen anymore. I've been deleting crap in these threads for a week now made by those with no intentions of making an offer. Matter of fact the post above mine will soon go bye bye as this is NOT a discussion area of the board.

Bernie

Reactions: rustydodge
#12 ·
This car is one of only 770 B5 SRT8s built in 2010 and aside from the sunroof and summer tires it is loaded.

#13 · (Edited)
Bump it up. This car is still here still mint and now has around 4600 miles. I dont think my price is too far off, I am sure if I trade in it will be on a dealers lot for 35-36 grand!

#14 ·
My car is gone traded in. I got more on trade than people here thought the car was worth! Just wanted to let everyone know it is gone.

#16 ·
I dont think what I sold mine for will help anyone. What I will tell you is that anyone selling one should do thier homework, find locally advertised compareable vehicles and shop around. I was offered as low as $29000 and I was told by members here that my car was only worth $32000 and I got more than that on trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.