Dodge Challenger Forum banner

My new 3.6l kenne bell/392 build

9K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  chukarboy 
#1 ·
Stu at Inertia motorsports just finished up my build! We started ordering pars in May and he began puttin it together in Late June. The other day he did the street tune on 93 oct pump gas, 702rwhp/590rwtq at 13psi boost!! Race tune is coming in a couple weeks on E85. We'll be bumping the boost to 20psi for that tune and using e85, excited for those numbers! Here's a list of parts:

- inertia forged 6.1 short block upgraded to 392
-3.6 KEnne bell w/148mm throttle body and big oval mouth air intake-9310 wrist pins and new rods
-new lifters
-ARP head studs
-Fore dual pump fuel system
-114lb injectors
-inertia boost heads
-RPM hemi orange Roll Cage
- 1000hp SHR NAG1 transmission
-inertia blower cam 230/240 115LSA
-DSS 1400hp half shafts and driveshaft

Here is it running:

#2 ·
Bad Azz !!!!

#3 ·
Sik!!!! Hit me up as soon as you get back! Let's take that beast out for a spin. On the race tune! :headbang2:

#4 ·
Definitely!

#5 ·
So we pullied up and switched to a 15psi pulley for the new street tune. It made 731rwhp/635rwtq on 93 oct! Here is the 93 oct 15psi tune Dynograph, just scroll down: My new 3.6 Kenne Bell/392 build! - Page 2

Next up is an e85 tune on the same 15psi pulley and an e85 race tune on a 20psi pulley, should happen this week. Stand by lol

#7 ·
Of course it will! Shame on those who don't track their heavily modded cars lol

#8 ·
Great News!! Stu at inertia Motorsports just finished with the low boost street e85 tune, he wasn't able to get to the high boost e85 race tune though. So **drum roll** on e85 with just 15psi of boost the car made: 800rwhp/693rwtq !!!!*Stu did an amazing job building this car and keeping it together in one piece through all the process. Thank you Stu! I'll post the dyno graph sometime in the next few days so y'all can see. I'm picking up the car on Sunday. Can't wait! (still to come the 20psi e85 race tune, one of these days)

#9 ·
Congradulations , I'm really excited for you.
Let me know when your back in SoCal .

#10 ·
Definitely! I'll be back in San diego Dec 30th

#11 ·
I saw your ride today and heard it start-up cold. The whole earth shook!!! It's one bad arss challenger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.