Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Challengers Everywhere

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Litos 
#1 ·
I was out driving for a total of an hour today, to and from work (from Georgetown to Round Rock and back). During that time I lost count of the Challengers I saw. Included in the list were at least 4 SRTs (toxic orange, header orange, yellow jacket, black with red stripes), 3 R/Ts (white, black, blue (streak?)) and I can recall a gray and a black SE. And I hardly saw any Camaros or Mustangs. :)

#2 · (Edited)
They're all over Houston as well. I see at least 5 or 6 on any given day...mostly RTs and SEsSXTs, but there is a sweet black SRT with silver stripes I see whenever I go to the sandwich shop down the road from my office.

Edit - I see tons of mustangs and camaros too...just seem to be a lot more challengers on the road now versus a couple of years ago.

#6 ·
I'm in New Jersey. Mostly mustangs and cannabis (whoops...damn auto spell) and camaros. I teach in a school with about 1200 students whose heads collectively twisted off when I first drove my challenger in to work. Priceless.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#7 ·
Houston is Challenger Country.

i can't drive to or from work without seeing 3 or 4 of them.

but i will admit, the Camaro is double that.

Mustangs, not so much.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.