Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New Cragars on

5K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  ChallengerFan56 
#1 ·
Would have been nice if they would have sent the caps also:icon_rolleyes:. Might order some spinners this week, but anyway, I love them! These are the 20 inch with 13 mm offset.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I thought that 20" would be stretching the limits of this retro design, but it doesn't look bad at all!

#7 ·
20x?. I'd love to know the width of these. I'm assuming 9 most likely?

#10 · (Edited)
More pics please! Let the sunshine dance off that thing! For some reason, I guess the angle of the front wheel makes the offset look deeper on the rear. In any case I normally don't care for the 20" Cragar on the Challenger but those look right. 13 mm?

#20 ·
If you buy the spinner caps from Summit, I had to get longer attaching screws. Easy enough, found the proper stainless screws at Aubuchon Hardware. I used medium Locktite as well. The spinners are cool but make getting to one of the lug nuts a real pain, need to use and impact universal swivel. I broke my Snap-On 3/8" universal trying to get a lug nut off last year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.