Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hemi and Header Orange Challengers

46K views 122 replies 74 participants last post by  Dave_Just_Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
I love the Hemi Orange color so much. I went through a few pages of threads to find one with all Hemi Orange Challengers But I wasn't able to find one. I can't imagine that this has not been done especially with Hemi Orange making up 16.5% up the Challengers on this site (2nd largest % after Black). If you have a Hemi Orange or Header Orange Challenger, can you please post pics or send a link in case this thread has been done and I missed it?

Also, do you drive this loud color to work everyday, weekend crusier, car show only, or Summer car???

Thanks!

#50 ·
My HO

My HO is a summer, Go, show, whenever I can, and just about every time I can get my butt into her car.

Attachments

#56 ·
I absolutely love HEMI orange! Wouldn't have settled for anything else!

Reactions: SecretCajunMann
#60 ·
Hemi Orange owner here. Weekend warrior in the spring and summer. 2009 SRT8 6spd w/ 7k miles. :rocker:

Attachments

#64 ·
I just picked my '10 up from the detail people. Are both Header Orange and Hemi Orange called HO? Please clear this up for me.

Attachments

#66 ·
Header Orange

I love my Header Orange Shaker! Drive it whenever it's nice out.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.