Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Got a Dodge Challenger Video? Post it in here.

119K views 287 replies 125 participants last post by  Rocket Man 
#1 ·
This thread will remain stickied as a single source for videos that contain the Dodge Challenger concept.

#2 · (Edited)
  • When playing video's look for highest bandwidth on page and "right click" on Videos to see if you can play them full screen.
  • Edmunds Inside Line Video - DaimlerChrysler's Pacifica Design Studio in Carlsbad, California, automotive designer Michael Castiglione Interview. ( A must see )
  • The official Challenger introduction at NAIAS Video -Tom Lasorda , Dieter and Eva Longoria help introduce the Challenger
  • MSN Video Unvailing of Challenger and Interview - 2 seperate videos one great interview with with Tom Tremont and some nice pic's
  • Car & Driver showcase Video - C&D's Editor and chief gives the Challenger the once over. Great pic's also.
  • Motor Trend Video - Technical Director Frank Markus tours the Dodge Challenger Concept from the 2006 Detroit Auto Show
  • The Wall Street Journal Video - Here is a video interview with Tom Lasorda talking about the auto industry and he mentions the Challenger quite a few times, He seems to be pushing it (Challenger) pretty hard.
  • Autobytel CarTV website Video - This video has alot of the "Challenger being driven", and some bonus 1970 commercial to boot. (another must see)
  • Channel 4 News UK - A High quality video with "All The Concepts" at Detroit. (Challenger is at 5:49) with Michael Castiglione - Fullscreen available at upper right
  • Consumer Reports Website - 2006 Detroit Auto Show. Deputy online editor Jeff Bartlett looks at the hemi powered Challenger coupe concept and gives his review.
  • This is A New Video from Edmunds/InsideLine Challenger on Cruise <--- Everyone should check This out ! (5-23-06) "We take the wheel of the Dodge Challenger concept car for a combination driving impression, focus group and publicity stunt"
  • Autoweek Video & pics from Musclecar article (6-12-06) High quality Video and pictures, with great sound of engine also, just click on the links.
  • CAR TV Dodge Challenger Video - (6-17-06) CAR TV drives the Challenger. There is a new 5 min video with a interview with Chrysler design manager, Sam Locricchio.
  • Challenger IS A GO Video (7-1-06) Casey Kahn and Richard Petty drive a 70 T/A Challenger up to help introduce the new Challenger as GO for... official... production. You may need to register and have a media player, Real player or Windows.
  • Drag Racing the Dodge Challenger Super Stock Concept - Edmunds Inside line - (4-28-07) Risky business:The 2008 Challenger Super Stock Concept is the sister car to the orange Challenger Concept which has been on the show circuit for 15 months — the car which inspired DaimlerChrysler to actually produce the Challenger as a 2008 model.

#9 ·
Does anyone have a video that isn't streaming or flash?:( I would like to save a video of the car. It seems all the sites are making it hard to get and keep the a video of the car in action.:mad: Also does anyone have a photo looking out of the car from the drivers seat? Can you see the hood like the old e-body cars or does the hood drop down so much that the only thing you see in front of you is the dash?:confused:

#11 ·
BarracudaBoy said:
Does anyone have a video that isn't streaming or flash?:( I would like to save a video of the car. It seems all the sites are making it hard to get and keep the a video of the car in action.:mad: Also does anyone have a photo looking out of the car from the drivers seat? Can you see the hood like the old e-body cars or does the hood drop down so much that the only thing you see in front of you is the dash?:confused:
Thats a good question, I would like to know that as well. That is one of my favorite parts about driving my 440 70' GTX...:D

#12 ·
I have four videos of the Challenger from the Cleveland Auto Show. They are nothing special but will give you an idea of the car. They are about 20 seconds each and between 10 & 15 megs each. I also have a video of the Camaro that is 64 megs.

I can email them to members if you want them. Or if someone wants to host them, let me know.

#14 ·
ChuckG said:
I have four videos of the Challenger from the Cleveland Auto Show. They are nothing special but will give you an idea of the car. They are about 20 seconds each and between 10 & 15 megs each. I also have a video of the Camaro that is 64 megs.

I can email them to members if you want them. Or if someone wants to host them, let me know.
(Sorry, still trying to figure this forum thing out)

Cool!:cool:

You can go to www.rapidshare.com and upload them. Then post a link here so everyone can download it! I'll even forgive you for the camaro mention:D lol! But, seriously if that's to much trouble shoot the vids my way and I'll load them up. I'm in Iraq so when I do have downtime I don't have much to do.:(

#15 ·
GottahaveaHemi said:
Thats a good question, I would like to know that as well. That is one of my favorite parts about driving my 440 70' GTX...:D
Yeah, that's why I asked. I liked that myself about my 70 Barracuda. Pointing that big long hood down the road and gunning it or after it was washed seeing the light reflect off the paint on the hood and water beading off it in the rain.....hell, I liked just about everything about that car except the rattles and the loud interior on highway trips. In the ten years I owned it I had to have lost some of my hearing in it! lol I sold it because the trunk rust was out of control and I knew I didn't have the time or money to fix her. So I sent her on down the road. Hopefully someone is fixing her up. I sold in 2002, then prices exploded:confused: Just my luck. When a buddy of mine brought a mag with this car in it..it stopped me in my tracks. I can't wait. I just hope it's affordable!

#16 ·
Boy- I went to that site but could not find where to upload my videos.

Well let's try this. It's streaming though. If you guys want me to post the other ones, let me know. Here goes:

View My Video

Ah screw it. Here are the rest of them.

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

The Camaro:

View My Video

All the videos are from the Cleveland Auto Show. Nothing special, but I hope everyone enjoys them.

#18 ·
ChuckG said:
Boy- I went to that site but could not find where to upload my videos.

Well let's try this. It's streaming though. If you guys want me to post the other ones, let me know. Here goes:

View My Video

Ah screw it. Here are the rest of them.

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

The Camaro:

View My Video

All the videos are from the Cleveland Auto Show. Nothing special, but I hope everyone enjoys them.
Sorry for the goosechase I sent you on Chuck:eek: . Here's the proper link http://rapidshare.de/files

When you click it you will get a popup that says "file not found" click it and you will be there.:p

Great vids. I haven't thought about how the back blinkers look. But, in the vid you could see them working. I don't know what I was expecting but they struck me as odd looking for some reason....I don't know why.:confused:

Does anyone know if it has daytime running lights? or the pattern of the heahlights? As in outside set on for lowbeam and both for high beam?

#21 ·
I have an internal video of the Challenger "road" footage, same road footage as seen on the Edmunds link BUT this is JUST the raw footage of the road scenes with NO narration or background music and no interview scenes edited in. If this has not been posted yet, and if anyone is interested let me know and I will dig it out.

#24 ·
Ragamuffin said:
Here's an interesting one..:cool: . looks/is "blurry" !! I cannot tell if it's real or animated or a combination .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEM3cpZSobk&mode=related&search=
That's Test drive unlimited game for the X-box 360..... I need to get that game.

Thanks for the heads up on the broken link (consumer reports), I sent them a email to see why all "their" previous car show links don't even work on their own site. let's see if they reply.

#26 ·
EVERRET said:
Way to go Everret ! :) I was on CR's site awhile back and noticed a video not working, but did not contact them. CR's has a few good close-ups; looks like they used part of another's [Edmind's maybe]plus the narrator,[ Jeff Bartlett] said Charger once,when he meant Challenger, but I'm not complaining !:D ! .In that 1st video I posted ,,,I love the way the driver in the 2008 Viper is sliding it into a curve...guess that's termed " Drifting" these days ?;) ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.