Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Got a Dodge Challenger Video? Post it in here.

119K views 287 replies 125 participants last post by  Rocket Man 
#1 ·
This thread will remain stickied as a single source for videos that contain the Dodge Challenger concept.

#30 · (Edited)
#33 ·
#37 · (Edited)
Hey Fatchance; were you driving or in the Concept during this shoot { Dang it.. right @ the Bixby Bridge ?:p ?Just wait a few seconds ; as I now return you to your regularly scheduled activities :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhwgdCo2lBQ&NR=1 :D :D P.S. Here's a little dessert : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5shhZpaCpb4 This thing almost looks like an all new 2009.3 426 HEMI 'CUDA with either a titanium or stainless steel gas tank.That finger tip control steering wheel looks _ _ _ s and can go 200 mph !!! I think Plymouth ,I mean Dodge, I mean Chrysler might just appease 'Cudatalkers;) by just using the OEM dies and molds from the originals into a modern day warrior !:) !!

#38 ·
The Challenger video is way cool! The 70 Hemi car definitely sounds the best, as you would expect. You can also see the typical poor hood alignment from the inside shot.
I am not much for retro mods. For me it is sacrilege to alter a car in this way. The car is too low!

#39 ·
RRHemi said:
The Challenger video is way cool! The 70 Hemi car definitely sounds the best, as you would expect. You can also see the typical poor hood alignment from the inside shot.
I am not much for retro mods. For me it is sacrilege to alter a car in this way. The car is too low!
Yeah-y-ahhh -- I did notice that- similar to that even lower black "Sinister" Challenger we've seen i.e. the OEM size tires on the Concept aka where the ' Rubber meets the bone; I mean wheel well ' !!:eek: !:D

#47 ·
#52 · (Edited)
YouTube - First Ride in a 2008 SRT8 Dodge Challenger with NO MUSIC!!!! ;This at times seems like a Dodge Saleperson may be getting training about the details of the new Challenger !!!:stickpoke:p.S. I noticed one saying that the wheels are :Alcoa [forged or was it cast?]aluminum which supposedly has ALCOA on the rims.Does that seem odd [to say the least] that Chrysler would allow Alcoa to be put onto the wheels ?

#54 ·
I distinctly hear him say that the 500HP 6.4 Challenger will be coming in 2010 or 2011 ,I hope he's right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.