Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Let's see your Go Mango!

26K views 90 replies 34 participants last post by  krazzyborri 
#1 · (Edited)
Lets see some Go Mango love on here, show us what you got!

Here's mine:

Things did
:
Deleted block Challenger grill emblem

Things to do
:

Billet Technologies CC (ordered)
Challenger rear script emblem to replace block "D O D G E" (ordered)
Matte black fuel door (ordered)
Tint (when it warms up as it adheres much better during the warmer months)
Flat black license plate frame (ordered)
Car cover

I snagged a garage spot 2 blocks from my apt starting April 1st. Around here garage parking is not easy to come by.

See less See more
#9 ·
#13 ·
2016, just a CAI, and the inner head light punched out. 6M. Would love it if wed go a week without snow!!
Interesting stripes, I have seen those on ebay. Did you apply them yourself?
All you need now is the matte black Vapor Edition fuel door to be complete. I'm waiting on mine as we speak. The Chrome door is an eye sore (a chrome pimple, haha) on these cars, especially since everything else has the blacked out treatment!
Thankfully it looks like the snow is done out here (Queens, NY). I'm giving it a few more days for the remainder of the road salt to wash away.

Pictures in signature. Need to find time to do an actual photoshoot. Nice looking rides, everyone!
Thanks!

#20 ·
Got her out of the barn last night for the season. Been a long winter, but it was time well spent adding mods and goodies.

Attachments

#67 ·
I personally didn't like Gomango much but I saw that someone in my area has a shaker with tint, black wheels and the shaker stripes like yours. It looks absolutely badass. Ok, perhaps I'm a bit biased in that I like shakers but hey.. it sure won me over on the color. lol

#42 ·
Muh New Mango

Had it delivered due to snow over the winter and have only driven it for a week. BLOWN AWAY. It's a beast compared to my R/T Plus. While in hibernation I did the following to "make it mine":

K&N CAI
Speedlogix Color Matched Front Tower Strut Brace
Billet Tech Burnt Orange Catch Can
Billet Tech Burnt Orange Engine Dress Up covers
American Bros Color Matched Shifter, Knobs Covers, and Door Locks
American Bros Color Matched 392 Hemi Emblems
Replaced Stock Challenger and Dodge Badges with Challenger Script
Replaced Chrome SRT Spoiler Badge with Black
Powder Coated Wheels Matte Black over the stock Pitch Black
Low off-center front license plate mount
Rear Window Louvers

Attachments

#60 ·
Better than Nova :)

A Guy

#68 ·
Black is like bacon...add it to anything and it makes it better >:)

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.