Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hurst fender decal

WTB: 
2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  ktmguy 
#1 ·
Im looking for a pair of the Red and Black fender decals used on HURST package Challenger or a place I can buy them. Thanks

#3 ·
You saw these at Pep boys?

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
#5 ·
I don't think your going to find these was Hurst decals anywhere. These were part of the Hurst packages with serialized cars. Now that Hurst Performance is out of business your best bet would be to find authorized Hurst Dealer who sold these cars and see if they have any left over. I would love an extra set for my Hurst car but doubt you'll find them. Good luck!

#8 ·
Im looking for a pair of the Red and Black fender decals used on HURST package Challenger or a place I can buy them. Thanks[/QUOTE

I have two that were bought from Bosak Dodge, an authorized Hurst Dealer, they still are like Brand new I decided to have mine painted on. I also have a set of Hurst floor mats and 4 chrome Hurst wheels. Price for the decals is 100.00 the wheels are 2500.00 and I'm on the fence about selling the mats. PM me if interested in them.

#9 ·
Im looking for a pair of the Red and Black fender decals used on HURST package Challenger or a place I can buy them. Thanks[/QUOTE

I have two that were bought from Bosak Dodge, an authorized Hurst Dealer, they still are like Brand new I decided to have mine painted on. I also have a set of Hurst floor mats and 4 chrome Hurst wheels. Price for the decals is 100.00 the wheels are 2500.00 and I'm on the fence about selling the mats. PM me if interested in them.

Sent you pm on this.

#11 ·
thanks for all the offers and suggestions. I ended up getting a custom set made.

#12 ·
heres a pic

#13 ·
ooops here it is

Attachments

#15 ·
Nice! Really makes a statement!

#17 ·
Thanks for the positive comments! Here are a few more shots.

Attachments

Reactions: The Chromer
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.