OFFICIAL: I'm not trading in for the next new thing - Page 7 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Challenger Chat Lounge Come on in and visit with your friends... This section is for socializing and 'just for fun' type threads. Please ONLY post those threads within this section **ALL forum rules apply in Off Topic**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 08:50 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The only thing i regret about my car is the interior, I do hate that i got the last year of the old interior, I REALLY love the new ones...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic PCP! 479HP/532TQ
Reso delete, Flowmaster Super 40s - 5% tint
Colorshift Halos - SRT Chin Spoiler - SL CatchCan (GWE) - Charger Intake tube -
W/E Sequential Tails - Cervini Shaker - Viper SmartStart - GTS Headlight/Tails
PowerStop Slotted/Drilled Rotors - Drake Fuel Door -
GWE Razors Edge Strut Tower Brace - Whipple 6.5lbs

-
Upcoming Mods:
LT Headers
The Following User Says Thank You to BlairF For This Useful Post:
Wizard of Iz (02-25-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanked 2,273 Times in 1,395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged Scat View Post
Your car may like the additional mods, but I'm not sure your signature can handle them !

Sounds like a nice ride.

He and his car will do fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 "Blacktop" RT- M6 - Clear Black- STP- Radar Red Interior- 27J --SOLD
2014 SRT8- M6 - Clear Black - Radar Red Interior - Mopar CAI, Barton Short Throw Shifter, Mopar Front Strut Brace, Mopar Door Sills, Daytona Tail Light Overlays, Painted Half Covers, Strut Brace Caps
The Following User Says Thank You to c26bt34c For This Useful Post:
Redbull2014 (03-11-2017)
post #63 of 63 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 05:58 PM

I've already made too many moves to upgrade to what I have. While a couple of moves were the result of damaged vehicles, I think my wife would leave and/or kill me if I did it again. I started with new 5.0 Mustangs in 2011 (see signature) and moved on to the new '16 Scat Pack I traded up for this past September. I have every possible option you can get on a Scat Pack with the exception of the HK stereo so I have nothing to complain about. I miss having a manual transmission in my Challenger at times, but I love the A8 as well so I know I wouldn't be satisfied either way. I miss the dash my '13 R/T Plus but I prefer the ergonomics and the quality of the new interior. Plus the new gauges are just plain cooler than the old ones. There will always be something to wish for so I'm sticking with my '16.

Plus, I still have my high school ride (1966 Mustang GT) so I've managed to hold on to one car since I bought it in the 1990's. It's also a manual if I need to scratch that itch. Some pics of the Mustang from the restoration that began in the mid/late 1990s (note it's not a single exhaust on the car, the tip rusted off) to a shot with my old 2013 R/T. The one shot is from my Mustang's feature in Muscle Car Review magazine where it had a one page feature in their "Homegrown Heroes" section.

**Side note** In that shed just past my cut up car is a 1973 Challenger and in the barn out of view is a 1971 340 'Cuda. That Cuda is what solidified my desire to own some Mopar muscle some day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0537.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	890.7 KB
ID:	779298   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rustang 2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	675.6 KB
ID:	779314   Click image for larger version

Name:	1966-ford-mustang-gt-destroyed-nose-in-garage.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	779354  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2016 Scat Pack R/T, A8, TorRed, BT Catch Can, SPAG and some other stuff...
Other current car: 1966 Mustang GT coupe

Previous cars: '78,'79, & '81 Camaros, '82 Trans Am, '91 Mustang GT 5.0 5spd vert, '11 & '13 Mustang GT 5.0s (both 6 speed manuals), Billet Silver Challenger R/T Plus M6 & '13 Hemi Orange Challenger R/T Plus M6.

Last edited by MuscleCarProf; 03-09-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Area > Challenger Chat Lounge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode