I felt it was time for a little update since I have been pretty quiet lately. I dont really know where to begin, but we will give it a go.
1. Brad King (owner/operator of PWR East), has had his surgery to remove as much of his cancer as possible and is now back at work albeit light duty for now.
2. My mom is no longer in the hospital after struggling with blood clots over the last year and things look good for her so that is a huge relief for me.
3. My wife is basically on bed rest after being admitted into the delivery room twice in 3 days. I have to take her to the doctor everyday this week to receive a shot that will help with lung development since they believe the baby is coming any day now and he is 8 weeks early as of last Friday.
Now on to the business side of things.
1. No my car isnt done, I havent even built my motor yet as I am trying to finish customers engines first.
2. Shipping a 5.7 based 393 longblock to Poland tomorrow.
3. Shipping a 419 longblock to Kaizen Tuning on Thursday to install in a Challenger with a 3.6L KB blower
4. Shipping a 6.1L shortblock out on Thursday to Legmaker
5. Shipping a 419 shortblock on Monday next week to an unnamed person
6. Shipping a 419 longblock to Mr Norms next week
7. Shipping a 426 with eagle heads to lakersfan next week.
8. Shipped a 426 shortblock to Arizona on Monday
9. Dissassembled and cleaned jzimnisky's core. (BTW Jeff, bearings looked great, but the lifters were a PITA to get out of the cam valley, lol)
10. Got an aluminum block being prepped at another machine shop to be built into a 426 for an unnamed person for Atco.
11. Got 4 Manley rotating assemblies here to build some of these motors and 4 K-1 rotating assemblies on their way to us. If you owe us a core, please get that back to us as soon as possible as we need them to get caught up.
12. Justin installed his Quafie, 3.23 gears, and DSS axles today in his Charger and we should be back at the track late this week with his car.
13. Customers 393 went 10.26, 10.25, 10.25, and 10.24 over the weekend with a 300 shot of spray. He has now gone through about 15 bottles in that motor at 300 shot each. This is also a full weight Charger
14. Customers 426 with a 2.4L whipple went 10.91@124mph in an SRT8 jeep over the weekend
15. Got a 393 installed into an srt8 jeep with a vortech and should be tuning it any day now.
16. Tim at Mr Norms is tuning a PWR 426 longblock car with a D1SC blower this week.
17. Tim at Mr Norms is also tuning a PWR forged 6.1 with eagle heads and a P1SC this week.
18. PWR East is finishing up a TT 426 Chally build for Archtaan.
19. PWR East has a 397 stroker being installed
20. PWR East also has a PWR 426 longblock being installed along with a YSi blower.
21. Got the rods in for a customers 393 that will see 1200hp or more
22. Oh and I almost forgot, we are building an XXXci longblock that will see 2000hp and 8,000rpm. This thing has the best of everything and will be very interesting to see it go together. I cant say who or what exactly, but I will post pics along the way starting tomorrow.
Im sure there is more going on, but thats all I can think of right off the top of my head. I appreciate everyones patience during this time and if anyone has any questions, you can still reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can call Justin/Brad. I am still out of the office till things calm down with my wife and the baby.
Here are some pics.
This is the 419 longblock going to Kaizen Tuning
The rest of these are the 393 longblock going to Poland as well as all the cranks we have going together in different builds.