SOLD: 2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Dodge Challenger Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Vehicles For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for VEHICLES (No commercial links to sales. NO VENDORS).
**NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread: Buy/Sell Guidelines

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 03:57 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles

Optional rare GWE package, including the GWE wheels! Automatic with every available factory option (stripe delete) purchased new from Baxter Dodge less than 1 year ago (see attached window sticker)! 2+ years remaining on the factory warranty! It's striking without the stripes, but you can stripe it any way you want if you desire! MSRP was more than $50K! Car is in new/mint/perfect condition outside, inside, underneath, and motor! Car has never had any problems (never back to the dealer)! No chips nor scratches, always garaged and only driven in nice weather! Zoomers catback exhaust ($1500), factory MOPAR splashguards, and Challenger rear cargo mat installed at Baxter prior to shipping to me. The Zoomers exhaust sound is awesome! I have the stock exhaust boxed up by Baxter which can easily be bolted back on if you prefer. It's the only GWE I've seen where I live, and everyone loves the color! It is sure an outstanding color on this car and really grabs the attention! The interior option group includes a car cover, Mopar shifter, challenger door sill guards, pedal covers, and Challenger floor mats which all really dress up the interior! I have the window sticker and all of the documents that came with the car! Xpel clear mask protection ($500) was installed professionally on the front fascia and mirrors in August! I haven't used the SRT drive experience that came with the car, so you may be able to use it!

Also, I chose Baxter Dodge for my purchase since it was exactly the car I wanted, Baxter was highly recommended on this forum, and importantly, the car was stored in their warehouse and not outside (no water spots, scratches, nor water residue stains in the door, trunk, and hood jams, and no lot rot!). Most dealers don't treat their new vehicles well, but this car was the cleanest and best prepared car inside, outside, underneath, and motor compartment that I have ever purchased locally or out of state, it was flawless! Baxter did an outstanding job installing the Zoomers exhaust and the MOPAR splash guards (they do quite a few Challenger and other vehicle mods.)! I did not have the front license plate bracket installed to the front fascia is clean looking, but I do have the bracket. I had it shipped to me from Baxter enclosed single carrier to prevent any scratches or damage.

I'm very meticulous and extremely careful with my cars (hand wash and polish only by myself), and it is always garaged! I have not driven the car aggressively at all (never floored and no burnouts).

I hate to part with it, but due to a job change and relocation to a new area, I'm afraid it must go. Price is $39,000 OBO!

Located in San Jose, CA (208) 724-1668
Attached Thumbnails
2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles-dsc_0519.jpg   2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles-dsc_0725.jpg   2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles-dsc_0754.jpg   2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles-dsc_0764.jpg   2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 with 1800 miles-dsc_0766.jpg  

Last edited by rkgwe; 12-01-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 AM

I lowered the price to $41,000 OBO since I have to sell my car unfortunately.

RK (208) 724-1668
Old 11-19-2012, 10:37 AM

Photos: (53)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where are you located? Which state?
Mods -Magnaflow 16500 (dual quad tips) - Chrome Clad 20" wheels - Mopar Wheel Caps - Body Color Spoiler - Chrome Fuel Door - Locking Gas Cap - Hood Struts - Functional Hood Scoops - K&N DIF - Mopar Nose Badge - Fender Extensions - RPI Splash Guards - Mopar T-Handle - Stainless Pedal Kit - HomeLink - Hands Free uconnect mic - Lockpick - Boyo rear camera - Relay on plate light - DRL activated - WebElectric Sequential Signals.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:00 AM

San Jose California. Give me a call at (208) 724-1668 if interested.

Thanks,
RK
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM

Thanks, much appreciated, and I understand! I can make someone a really good deal on this car since I have to part with it unfortunately

Thanks,
RK
Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 AM

I lowered the price to $40,000 OBO since I have to sell my car unfortunately.

RK (208) 724-1668
Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM

Some additional selling points/information on my car:

I chose Baxter Dodge for my purchase since it was exactly the car I wanted, Baxter was highly recommended on this forum, and importantly, the car was stored in their warehouse and not outside (no water spots, scratches, nor water residue stains in the door, trunk, and hood jams, and no lot rot!). Most dealers don't treat their new vehicles well, but this car was the cleanest and best prepared car inside, outside, underneath, and motor compartment that I have ever purchased locally or out of state, it was flawless! Baxter did an outstanding job installing the Zoomers exhaust and the MOPAR splash guards (they do quite a few Challenger and other vehicle mods.)! I did not have the front license plate bracket installed to the front fascia is clean looking, but I do have the bracket. I had it shipped to me from Baxter enclosed single carrier to prevent any scratches or damage.

I'm very meticulous and extremely careful with my cars (hand wash and polish only by myself), and it is always garaged! I have not driven the car aggressively at all (never floored and no burnouts).

Thanks,
RK
The Following User Says Thank You to rkgwe For This Useful Post:
pdx.challenger (11-28-2012)
Old 12-01-2012, 09:35 AM

I lowered the price to $39,000 OBO since I have to sell my car unfortunately. I can make someone a really great deal on this awesome car!

RK (208) 724-1668
Old 12-08-2012, 02:05 PM

My car is sold to a great guy who owns a gorgeous R/T! It couldn't have gone to a nicer guy and home!
RK
Old 12-08-2012, 02:09 PM

Photos: (53)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Did you sell it locally?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Dodge Challenger Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.