Dodge Challenger Forum banner

F/S: 2010 Challenger SRT8 Supercharged!

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  hemipowerv8 
#1 · (Edited)
2010 SRT8 Dodge Challenger ($44,950)

2010 SRT8 Dodge Challenger, 1 owner, 6k miles garage kept and pampered. Never tracked or raced, twin screw Magnuson supercharger, same style as ZR1 vette, CTS-V and ZL1 camaro, 6lbs of boost, cold air intake, Mopar stamped Corsa exhaust, PPG lambo matte black strips, custom airbrush paint under the hood and on the kick plates, paint match metallic black trim moldings instead of plastic, paint match grill insert, 2012 SRT8 392 chin spoiler on front and paint matched, 22″ Giovanna Killis wheels with nitto 420s under 500 miles on them.

2010 SRT8 Dodge Challenger ($44,950) | Autrey Motorsports

#2 ·

#3 ·
I drove this car...belongs to a good friend of mine, rides GREAT on the 22s! Corners great...and when that Magna lights up...unreal fast! 620hp at the crank. I personally have a 392 and this car is WAY faster! Automatic makes all that speed EASY! Car is in the Dallas/FtWorth area. Contact info for the owner is on the website in the original post. This car will sell quick! I am bringing it to a car show tomorrow so might go there. But just a note to how well kept this was...he would NOT let me even hand wash it unless I used a specific solution and only certain type of towel to dry...this car is amazingly well maintained and LOW miles at about 6000!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.