Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Wtt custom 2007 Titan

TRADE: 
642 views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  Kenda 
#1 · (Edited)
First off I live in Midland Tx (west tx). I have a 2wd 2007 5.6L V8 Nissan Titan SE for sale or trade. I've been building this truck from the ground up since I got it in Jan 2010. Unless your planning on doing some heavy duty offroading this truck will do it. I've climbed hills, taken it through muddy rivers, in the snow, everything and it does great. If you want a truck that gets a lot of attention this is it. Everyday there's people that point at it while your driving and stop you and tell you how much they like it or how awesome it is.

The good:
Truck has 120,000 miles on odometer (has been a daily driver for 2 years) and about 58k miles on motor. Blew a headgasket in old motor so instead of replacing the gasket every couple of years I spent some extra money and got a new motor. New ECU, csf alluminum racing radiator, and thermostat were also added at the time this was done. Painted it Grabber green before we dropped it in the truck.

Has new tranny parts which include a new torque converter and flywheel ($3000) have about 20k miles on them

Has way to many mods to list, not sure exact number but somewhere between $25-$30k invested. If seriously interested I can tell you everything I've done.

The bad:
Truck isn't perfect, it's a truck and has been used as one. I've pulled trailors, hauled stuff in the bed, everything. Doesn't have very many if any scratches on sides of truck but the front bumper covers have some deeper scratches from offroading. The scratches are on the bumper cover, which can be replaced for a pretty cheap price if you wanted to change them.

There are small rock chips on the front of the hood along with one on the back drivers side fender.

Rear bumper has a dent from where I backed into my friends jeep when I first got the truck, before I knew how to turn on the sensors lol I had full intentions on replacing both front and rear bumpers with road armor bumpers but never got around to it. No other damage besides a dent in bumper.

It has a small oil leak, been that way for over a year and never worried me enough to fix it but will get it fixed before truck is sold/traded.

Interior is in great condition, has a tear on drivers side seat and seats aren't perfect but aren't easy to tell unless your really looking ( like that when I bought the truck)

Overall as far as trucks go, it's a great truck. I just want something else. Truck hasn't really been babied but hasn't been run ragged. Well taken care of. I will also throw in a set of 35-12.5-r20" mud grapplers in case you do offroad and want to use those tires instead of the ones on it. Would only use them for offroad use though. And i have 3 bedlined pocket style bushwhacker fender flares ill include also.

Clean and clear Texas Title. Really wanting to trade for any challenger, only thing is MUST be a V8. Might trade for other things also so let me know what you have. Asking $18k OBO, but will NOT negotiate until you have seen the truck in person. If you have any questions or want more pics you can txt my cell at 432-425-2303. I hardly ever answer phone calls, especially if I don't know the number. Thanx for looking!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.