Solo Performance Price Increase - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Solo Performance Price Increase

At Solo Performance we strive to enhance efficiencies in manufacturing and buying to keep our prices as low as possible and the quality of product and service as high as possible. We have had many increases over the last 10 years in raw product, labor, shipping and other bustiness costs and fortunately we have been able to offset these increases due to our efficiencies. Regretfully the time has come for a small price increase (between 3% - 7%) on our performance exhaust kits and high flow converters. These price increases will be in effect in early November 2016. Thanks for your support and understanding.

The Solo Team

Steve Mariano- Solo Performance Sales
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on Facebook!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016, 06:26 AM

Unhappy

This is disappointing. I was just about to order the cat back plus tips for my 2011 R/T. Been waiting for the black Friday sale to get the price where I needed it to be. Just went to the website and it went up 45 bucks.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016, 08:37 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Don't dispair...Steve is there!

Black Friday Sale on all Solo Performance Products

A Guy

2016 SXT Plus Pitch Black Blacktop Package. Eibach Pro lowering springs. Solo cat back exhaust. Paint and wheels coated w/ CQuartz Finest. DLux on all plastic.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Don't dispair...Steve is there!

Black Friday Sale on all Solo Performance Products

A Guy
Steve is The Man!

Some of the Best Customer Service around! Not too mention, Solo makes a Fantastic exhaust!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2016, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Thanks for the kind words guys....you can call me anytime and order during our Black Friday sale week! 15% off all of our products during this week only (Monday - Monday).

You can reach me 7 days a week at 516-655-9002 with questions or to place an order.

Steve
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-20-2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olibass1 View Post
This is disappointing. I was just about to order the cat back plus tips for my 2011 R/T. Been waiting for the black Friday sale to get the price where I needed it to be. Just went to the website and it went up 45 bucks.
With 15% off now is the time to jump on one. I purchased one from Steve about 2 months back. Figured there would be a black Friday sale but ordered it anyway. No regrets here, every time I get in and start it up makes it worth it. The cost will be quickly forgotten!
Steve, Jeff and the gang make an awesome system and provide some of the best customer service you will find anywhere.

Last edited by bluebandit; 11-20-2016 at 04:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluebandit For This Useful Post:
GOINGSOLO2 (11-21-2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Supporting Vendors > Solo Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode