Please read all guidelines BEFORE posting
NOTE: WTB threads are intended for private sales amongst the membership. NO links to commercial web sites.
Vendors please stay out of this section!
Please select the prefix applicable to your thread: F/S
: (For Sale) WTB:
(Want to Buy) WTT:
(Want to Trade) etc.
3. Approved Items:
- You MUST post an asking price for every item offered for sale - Threads w/o pricing will be removed
- If your pricing is negotiable, consider adding OBO (or best offer) but no open bidding permitted
- No speculation or "feeler" threads - only post actual 'For Sale' threads
- Items must be immediately available for sale at the time of listing
- No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away
4. Writing Your Ad:
- Auto-related items only
- No links to ebay or other outside selling sites
- Private party ads only - NO vendor ads / NO retail or commercial sales
- Items must be your own personal property - selling on behalf of others not permitted
- No repeats or multiples of the same item sold by the same seller. This forum is intended for occasional private party offerings only; ongoing or repeat sales give the appearance of a commercial venture and will be removed. Please apply for a Supporting Vendor account
- No contraband/ illegal items
For ease of reading and best response...
5. No "Thread Crapping":
- Post Your Location: Include your general location so interested parties don't have to ask/ if you list your "shipped from" zip code, buyer's can look up shipping prices on their own
- Photos: Almost ALL buyers want to see pics of the item, posting photos in the thread is helpful
- List Items: If more than one item, list line-by-line rather than a paragraph format - Don't use all bold font or all caps
- One Thread: Please do not create more than one thread for multiple items for sale, consolidate all items in one post and modify as you go - multiple threads may be merged
- No Outside Links or Personal References: DO NOT LINK to other sales websites, forums, or auction sites, including eBay or make references to your own personal sale on one of them - post edited or removed immediately
6. Personal Info:
- Address all questions to the seller/ Allow the seller to answer all questions
- DO NOT REPLY IN THE THREAD if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. Comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale may be removed
- Do not offer 'better price' re-directs or links to someone else's sale = post removed immediately
- Advertising or posting links to your item for sale in someone else's thread = post removed immediately
For your safety, don't post personal and/or private information, i.e. phone, email, etc. in the public forum. Please use email or PM
7. The Deal:
Conduct actual negotiations via PM or email, the forum does not need to know the details. Don't forget to rate your buyer/seller via iTrader!
8. Mark Thread "Sold" or "Found":
Make a "sold" / "found" notation as a final post as a courtesy to those searching the forum and to stop activity on your thread and allow newer posts to move to the top. "Sold" and older threads may be closed at Admin's discretion. Please do not post in a thread after it's marked sold
Are not the business of forum members and should be handled privately. If every attempt to settle a dispute has been made with no resolution, a post is permitted in the vendor review forum, following the rules of that forum
10. Fraud: Attempts to sell items obtained/replaced as a result of any type of fraud, including warranty fraud are not allowed here. F/S threads will be removed and access to Buy/Sell will be revoked immediately
11. For Buyers:
It is STRONGLY advised that you only use PayPal as your method of payment, as its process for resolving fraud issues is simple: The seller must prove he shipped the item(s). It is also advised that item(s) are shipped insured and use tracking numbers in case any disputes arise. <-- This is also good for sellers, as it is easier to prove delivery in case a buyer tries to fraudulently create a dispute to have their money refunded.
**Handle all transactions with common sense and courtesy - "Buyer Beware"
conduct yourself accordingly
**These rules may be changed, or amended, without notice. Failure to comply with the rules will result in the deletion of your thread/post
**Admin reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author
Disclaimer: Sellers on this site are in no way related to, or affiliated with, the forum or its agents. This site does not endorse or guarantee sales transactions between users and is not liable. The content of posts and/or threads is the sole responsibility of the user who posted them and all users are responsible for their own actions.