Dodge Challenger Forum banner

392 Texas State Trooper

21K views 52 replies 36 participants last post by  RallyBoy383 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Thread made me emitt a painful groan. At least it's not this guy:

Just proves that in Texas, you can run but you can't hide.

#5 ·
Bad Ass

That cop car is: "Bad AZZ!"

Reactions: USRWDV8
#6 ·
Yeeeh Haaaa!

#11 ·
Yeah
-sigh-

#15 ·
Too bad that GT was nothing more than a 'whacker' with a fancy paint job on his personally owned vehicle. Obviously not police and no selferespecting law enforcement officer is gonna make videos of street racing and post them on the net for the entire world to see. And anyone who thinks that guys is for real - po-lice - needs their eyeballs checked.

It's just some as-shole who put some ridiculous stickers on his once was cool Ford GT and think's he's a fugitive recovery agenct. Thats funny because Dog the bounty hunder calls his ridiculous white trash crew the same things.

#16 ·
Rut roh, the DPS are gonna pull that puppy over cause it has no FRONT license plate! ;)

#18 ·
Its the White Top (tm) edition - late availability for model year 2013...:)

#19 ·
Rut roh, the DPS are gonna pull that puppy over cause it has no FRONT license plate! ;)

Its bad enough I flinch when I see a silver, black or white charger on the hwy not I have to worry about Challengers! lol (I have no front plate either)

#21 ·
Unnecessary. The additional $10k up from the R/T could go toward helping keep a firefighter employed, or a teacher.

Reactions: RoostKing
#24 ·
Thats cool. Radios are faster though...

#27 · (Edited)
The local Po-Po uses dodge Charger R/T's for there cars now. They ditched the Crown Vics for the Mopar. They look real cool and I need to get some pics for the site. And the cars stick out. You can see the Black Charger coming down the road for a good 1/2 mile or so depending on your sight. Also, Brevard County uses Challenger SRT8's for their cars. I guess the paddy wagon comes out to get people arrested.

Dave

#28 ·
Around N. VA you'll find Chargers, marked and unmarked, local and state. I don't recall which local city, but back in the 80's/early90's either Fairfax City or City of Falls Church, VA used Volvos for their patrol cars.

#30 ·
If it was a promo vehicle to draw reference to a new Mad Max movie, then it changes back to "somewhat cool" in my book. :)

#33 · (Edited)
Anyone know what area in Texas I can get pulled over by this? I'd really like to get a picture of my car from the inside backseat of the DPS 392, j/k.

Really, where's this at?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#34 ·
They say everything is bigger in Texas! My agency is moving to the Chevy Caprice. Haven't been in one yet, but i hear they are pretty fast.

Reactions: HemiFive-0
#35 ·
Would anyone know anything about the wheels on that troop car, e.g. are they factory, aftermarket, powdercoated?

The reason I ask is because I have been looking high and low for wheels like that for my 2012 SRT and those would obviously fit over the Brembo brake cylinders.

I don't know if that car was purchased/leased from a dealer, confiscated through criminal proceeds, or what, but I need to find out about those wheels.

Any help would be appreciated.

#38 ·
Can I get a street address, too?...maybe a TMI moment! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.