Good news and Bad news!!!! - Page 7 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > Dodge Challenger SRT8 Specific > 6.4L / 392ci (2011 - ?)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Yahooligan
Originally Posted by mattyj724 View Post
i agree, im just saying he didnt kill anyone so stop linching the guy
You agree now yet you're the one that originally wanted people to get off his back because "everyone does minor spirited driving sometimes." Backpedal much?

Same excuse for someone driving drunk? Didn't kill or hurt anyone...this time...so it's ok? I don't think so.

if two people engage in the act of street racing, both assume the risk to harm. so........
So...what? Innocent bystanders or passengers are out of luck? Street racing can and has injured or killed more than just the people in the car(s). The notion that only the drivers are at risk is ridiculous, nobody stops to think about whose lives they could end up affecting as a direct result of their actions.

im not trying to jusify my own actions. and i take responsibility for mine. To say you dont speed at all is bull****! you know that. Even my 70 year old grand mom does 5 over. i wasnt there so i cant say whether it was safe or not. if there was other traffic then hell no. where i live there are alot of empty roads with no cross sections.
Don't twist my words and please don't call me a liar, go re-read what I said if it's not clear enough.
- 2011 Challenger R/T Classic GWE 6-speed, 27M, Hurst Billet Pro shifter, SX catch can, SX skip-shift eliminator, JBA Cat4Ward headers, Solo Mach-X cat-back w/ J-pipes, 180 t-stat, DiabloSport-tuned, Charger intake tube, BC coilovers, Razor's Edge front and rear 4-point braces, SPC UCAs, SPC rear camber bushings, Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/45ZR20

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,642 Times in 1,053 Posts
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
speed limits signs in Texas are just a suggestion.....
And that's the way it should be. The totality of the circumstances should be considered. You can speed safely and drive the limit or under very unsafely. The number itself should be a guide, not an absolute. Of course it makes enforcement trickier that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to USRWDV8 For This Useful Post:
Madcoder (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by USRWDV8 View Post
And that's the way it should be. The totality of the circumstances should be considered. You can speed safely and drive the limit or under very unsafely. The number itself should be a guide, not an absolute. Of course it makes enforcement trickier that way.

There should be more minimum speed limits. Your right, there are some roads that driving under the speed limit even by 5mph can be more dangerous

2012 Classic 6Spd, Blue Streak Pearl, 430N, Sound Group II, STP

Best quotes
If the ethanol is the light end of the fuel, maybe we could have a metal pot sitting over an open fire, and pour gas in the pot and let the fire heat it up until the ethanol cooks off
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Model Specific Discussion > Dodge Challenger SRT8 Specific > 6.4L / 392ci (2011 - ?)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.