The RHR 2.126 software disc application corrects the following conditions:
• Lost channel presets, home address setting, address book entries & Travel Link favorites.
• Not able to change default country and state then route.
• Unable to load .jpeg files onto hard drive to display on touch screen.
• Incomplete Travel Link temperature displayed when the temperature is over 99.9F.
[Example, if the temperature is 107F the screen will display 07.] (Domestic U.S. only)
• Cancel key inoperative after pressing the international button.
• iPhone4 dial not possible after second call.
• Missing Travel Link buttons from SAT menu (Domestic U.S. only).
• Devices button disabled in VES menu.
• Unable to route to a recent route after a map update.
• Remove Travel Link disclaimer popup (Domestic U.S. only).
• Duplicate phone numbers in popup after pressing the international button.
• During active call and on hold, DIAL button should be displayed (not “TONE” button).
• International button not visible.
• Point of interest (POI) Search enhancements.
• When video in remote DVD player is stopped devices button wrongly labeled as DVD.
• iPod, track selection enhancements.
*Eligible vehicles for the complimentary update include certain vehicles manufactured between January 1, 2012 and June 30, 2012 equipped with a Uconnect 730N. The Uconnect 730N has a 3 letter code of RHR in the lower right hand corner of the face of the radio. Vehicles equipped with the RHR Navigation system can include: Chrysler 200, 200 Convertible, Town & Country, Dodge Avenger, Challenger, Durango, Grand Caravan, Jeep Wrangler, Grand Cherokee & Liberty, RAM 1500, 2500 & 3500.
©2012 NAVTEQ. All rights reserved. ©2012 Chrysler Group LLC. All rights reserved. Chrysler and Mopar® are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App