Dodge Challenger Forum banner

My new Core

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Yellow Jacket 2012 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! New to the forum but not to Mopar. Finally got to drive my new 2014 SRT8 Core home from the dealer. She's got a 6 speed manual and Black Vapor wheels. Awesome vehicle! Too bad I only got to drive it home as winter refuses to let go this year. And it's absolutely killing me not to be able to drive it!! I even like the cloth seats. Can't wait to get her broken in and try the launch controls! Traded in my 2011 R/T Classic and got what I really wanted. I have satin black hood, roof, trunk lid, front and rear face SRT8 stripes on the way. I like the black fuel door Idea I read in another post. That's a must have!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Congrats on the purchase! I know how you said you want to try the launch control, but I have found that it actually slows down my times when launching my 6-speed (too much wheel spin). Seems the launch control is only useful on the automatics IMO. Food for thought!

#8 ·
Plum Crazy is Badazz. The core is an awesome value. Took mine out thru some curvy back roads again today :eek:hyeah:Its all smiles!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.