Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Official 2012 Yellow Jacket SRT8 Production Numbers

28K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  beepahh 
#1 ·
I contacted Dodge SRT a couple of weeks ago to inquire on the production numbers for our Yellow Jacket Challengers. Here is what they had to say.

VIN: 2C3CDYCJ9CH278680
Vehicle Description: DODGE CHALLENGER SRT-8 TWO-DOOR HARDTOP

Good afternon According to our records, there were 1,310 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket units built for the 2012 model year. Of those vehicles, 4 units were also equipped with the same options and equipment as this vehicle. Thank you for driving SRT! Duane

Not too shabby!

#4 ·
This is what I have documentation for on the 2012 Challenger Yellow Jacket SRT

USA - 1316
CANADA - 99
MEXICO - 65
PUERTO RICO - 5
CHILE - 20
----------------
TOTAL - 1505

8 shipped to Hawaii

-=PLMCRZY=-

#6 ·
The data is not public. ResumeSpeed and I have combined forces and have validated all Challenger VINs/Build Sheets through 2013. We have separate Chrysler sources which make validation ideal.

-=PLMCRZY=-

#10 ·
I would be interested to know where my Challenger is on the list and how many were the same as mine in production. All of the letters are the same and numbers at the beginning as 12YellowJacketSRT’s after the J is a 1 and the last 6 numbers are 253742. It’s parked for the winter here and under cover. Only had 8501 miles on it when I got it in June of this year, I’ve put a little under 3K on it since. Love my Yellow Jacket

#11 ·
I,m trading my 1974 corvette stingray 454 bigblock convertible with matching hardtop ,52000km, 1 previous owner from new for my buddy,s 2012 yellow jacket challenger 40.000km & he purchased the car new plus cash in April when he returns from is vacation,
Very excited as I own a 2011 srt8 challenger also.
Will post pictures later

#13 ·
Hello
do you have production figures on a
2010 Challenger SRT Detonator Yellow 6spd fully loaded every option available?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.