Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Official 2013 SRT8 6.4L Plum Crazy Purple Owners Thread

174K views 431 replies 76 participants last post by  vpzyck 
#1 · (Edited)
Ordered 02/13/2013 from Tacoma Dodge, 2013 SRT8, 6.4L, 6 Speed Manual, PHG Plum Crazy Pearl Coat, Stripe Delete, 730N, Nav, Harmon Kardon, Black Vapor Chrome Wheels, All Season Performance Tires, Interior Appearance Group. :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::icon_cheers:

#293 · (Edited)
Pics

Been Meaning to try to take some good pics. I took a few with the good Canon and wanted to post a few. The last two are panorama shots with the iphone.

Attachments

#294 ·
pretty cool..:thumbsup: that park looks familiar.

which Canon are you using? I don't have a Canon or a Nikon that can process
Plum Crazy like that, mine all come out blue.

#301 ·
Looking good :) Weather has been sucking here too... I polished and sealed mine over the long weekend, pulled it out of the shop and it was instantly covered in pollen. It started raining the next day and hasn't really stopped. SO DIRTY :icon_evil:

#309 ·
FINALLY went to E status this morning (framing).

#311 ·
YES! It's built! Soon my long 2 year wait to own one of these cars will be over.

Reactions: HemiHerb
#313 ·
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO excited for you! With the **** you've been through I'm just as excited for you as I was for myself!! :)
Of course continue to keep us updated!

#317 · (Edited)
I was just going to say, they sell Challenger's at Target now? Looks great, good luck with it.

Reactions: HemiHerb and Js78
#318 ·
Mine showed up 4 weeks ago. I was out of town for most of that so I have only had a week or so of actual driving. It is everything I expected. The silver stripes look a lot better than I thought they would, and I'm on the fence about my original plan to replace them with white stripes and replace the seat covers with white Katzkin covers. The weather around here has been nothing but rain and I'm looking for a few clear days to clean & wax it. I did take a few pictures, though.

Attachments

#327 ·
RonSRT I'm glad to see your car will be home soon as you have paid your dues in waiting. Be patient and the car you wanted will finally show up!
I think I've been very patient as someone in my position can be, lol. I just wanted to see movement on my car. I'm not even counting on it being at the dealership on the 1st but as long as I know it IS on it's way, I'm ok with that.

#323 ·
2013 SRT8 Stripe Delete

Got my Plum Crazy about 6 weeks ago. Lowered it and finished the alignment last week. Next going to tint the windows, and install Forged Alcoa rims. I don't like either offering for the SRT8's in 2013. Love the Alcoas!!!! When I can be sure about the tuning availability, I will be doing a supercharger as well.

Love the color....wouldn't have bought it without that color availability!

Attachments

#324 ·
Looks like I might have a new toy for the 4th of July.

Plant Release (KZ) 06/18/2013 12:32 PM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
Future
.. Shuttled to Facility 06/20/2013 01:32 PM EDT Angola, NY
.. Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 07/01/2013 12:01 AM EDT Teterboro Chrysler Plymouth Jeep Eagle Little Ferry, NJ

Reactions: HemiHerb
#326 ·
Thank you, my looooooooooong two plus year wait to own one of these babies is almost over! :eek:hyeah::banger::banana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.