Dodge Challenger Forum banner

So, I just scored a 16 SRT 392

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  hawkgfr 
#1 ·
2 weeks ago Saturday, I scored a Go Mango SRT 392. Traded my 09 R/T Hemi Orange car. Beyond impressed, went in for a Cat, this came in at a price point I could live with. First for me, was watching them back my car off showroom floor, attention whore right there, lol. Super comfy, stupid fast, did drive a Cat, and this seems to be more usable HP. Interior is the bomb compared to 09. Sorry for wasting your time, just wanted to crow, lol. Family and Co workers just see it as an other orange car, but it has me grinning ear to ear every time I push the red button. I could go on, but yall get my point. Thanks for all your posts, I learn more about my car everyday.

#4 ·
I guess your comparing oranges to oranges haha. No really though, that Go Mango color is pretty sharp. Glad your enjoying your new SRT. Post up some pics in the picture section!

#6 ·
While I'm on my second Challenger I've been driving one for 4 years straight and I still look forward to it every time and find the acceleration experience thrilling every time. Life is good! :) Congrats on the Go Man, Go!!! SRT :cheers:

#8 ·
I'll take some tomorrow when I wash it. Got rained on yesterday, and I'm too beat to wash it today. Still trying to figure out the forum using my tablet, lol.

#9 ·
Congratulations! Somehow I think I know exactly what you're talking about, especially if you went with an A8. I haven't driven a new 6 spd for comparison. So which did you choose? You've got to update your profile because inquiring minds want to know lol.

#10 ·
It's an A8. I'm trying to get the forum in full mode, rather than mobile view as I do all my surfing on my tab. As soon as I get that sorted, I'll update and post some pics.

#11 ·
Sorry to the B5 guys, but Go Mango is the best color...lol

Congrats and enjoy! ! !

#13 ·
Congrats on the new car...enjoy it every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.