Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Washington and California
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Time to see what a supercharged 6.4 can really do now that proper tuning is available
Here are a few things/concerns/questions that are floating around the rumor mill now that tuning is available.
1. It was said that tuning puts the 392 to its original crate form which produces 525 horsepower.
2. Some believe the horsepower war could be evened out with forced induction capabilities for the 392, well i say "duh" to that.
3. Side note here people who got the bg tune must feel like a pile of you know what right now.
4. Does this mean we wont see a 6.2 liter supercharged challenger in the future?
5. Just how much power will a pre canned tune from the trinity produce if you dont believe #1 above?
6. Could the challenger break into the 11's in the quarter mile run given autos at best run 12.2's natural aspirated or would you need more? I say slicks and tune along with the right weather/d.a you got it.
7. Last but not least dyno-steve cant charged 12-15 grand for a pcm swap and supercharger. Sooooo thank you diablosport.