Dodge Challenger Forum banner

PCM for stage 1 scat pak

Tags
pcm scat pack
8K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  janning 
#1 ·
Hi,
The scat pac stage 1 is:
1) cold air intake (I've done this Mopar just like in the stage 1 package)
2) Exhaust cat-back (I've done this, not Mopar )3) PCM module (I don't have this - Can I purchase "just this" ?)
4) High flow oil filter (I don't have this - Can I purchase "just this" ?)

So? is it possible to just get 3 & 4 above? Does anyone know?

Thanks AJ

#4 ·
Yes to the oil filter, Mopar 5038041AA Oil Filter

#6 ·
Everything I have read says you cannot get the stage one PCM separately. I'd be very interested if you found a way to do that

#8 ·
You could buy the stage 1 kit and sell the other parts you don't want separate here or on eBay etc......that's if you must have the factory PCM tune and emblems.

#9 ·
Chrysler's always trying to squeeze us for every penny. Stage 1 must be bought as a kit so they can charge their outrageous prices.

#15 ·
Yup, there would be a lot of folks, especially Luke, that would just love to have Dodge just publish the part numbers, pricing, and just let the folks buy them.

But they don't, and they sure don't seem to be in any hurry, for reasons that have been discussed to death in numerous threads.

The Scat Pack upgrade(s) have been hyped, written about, discussed, and all that we really have after 18 months of waiting is...................................a cat back, a CAI, and a mildly tuned PCM.

The rest is still pretty much vaporware at this point. One will need patience for the II and III stages to be available, and if you own a pre '11, it doesn't matter anyways! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.