Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Tuning after installing the first Inertia SRT Max Cam in Greece

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  DTru 
#1 ·
Tomorrow we are performing the first ever cam swap on a Hemi engine in Greece. As this is my first time doing this, I am looking for any advice on how to tune correctly after install, or any advice on paying attention to what could go wrong.

Stu from inertia will be providing an email startup tune right after installation of the cam. Do I need to do more than one email tune in order to make sure everything runs smooth?

Is WOT tuning necessary in order to make sure the engine runs correctly with no problems? I understand that dyno tuning is needed for WOT.

I am a bit confused, so any advice on what steps need to be followed following the cam swap will be highly appreciated. I am just afraid of messing up the engine and causing damage, and the steps I must follow are not clear.

Thank you all,

Nikolas

#4 ·
Ah I love Greece! I actually just got back from Crete.

A Challenger out there is very rare. Like HEMIZSP stated it will take a few back and forth data logs and revisions to get it down.

Reactions: Nminoglou
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.