Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dropped off the Scat on a Sunday

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  coyoteaz 
#1 ·
I installed the E Force and got the car dropped off on a Sunday. They were their trying to finish up a 1400HP Jeep SRT.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm guessing 540ish.
The front lip was about to rub on the way down so we raised up the tongue of trailer with trailer jack and it cleared. I used end of driveway to load.
Stock internals for now. I'm hoping after a year or two, I can afford the Modern Muscle drop in rods and pistons. And maybe get a Whipple by then.
The tune shop ran into a hiccup with tuning. The MAP sensor is not reading correctly and car is in limp mode with written tune or stock tune back on it. PCM was unlocked by HP Tuners and waiting on their solution or update.
Sorry fellas, I do not know how to utilize the multi quote function haha.

#7 ·
I just put in the E Force a month ago on my 12 SRT. I'm at 532 right now. Curious to see what you get. You're going to love it! So much power! You're going to needed bigger, better tires for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

#8 ·
I just installed it on my previous RT in early November and it made 460 at the tires. Then I pulled it off end of December because this car was calling my name lol. I think it will be about 6 or 6.5 PSI with the 2.75 pulley and also have the 84mm throttle body and headers on it. We shall see hopefully soon enough.

#9 ·
Well, the local tune shop gave up on my car and I was ready to have it back anyway. I was ready to return my car back to stock and leave it alone since they had my car for 4 1/2 weeks. I'm not bashing these guys at all. I really like dealing with them but the modern PCMs are complicated.
I reached out to ostmike and he got it figured out. Once the problem was figured out, he had a good tune in it in no time.
The local tune shop is going to put it on the dyno at no charge from all the issues. I'm sure he just wanted to see the tune but that's fine if it helps him in the future. I dropped it off so should have a dyno number for idea.
Thanks again Mike for your help! Well done.

#10 ·
About time! Running strong?

#11 ·
Seems to be. Have not got it out much as it was finally dialed in Sunday evening. Its back at the tune shop so hopefully, they'll dyno it and Ill have it back tomorrow.
I stuck with the smaller 2.75 pulley and it makes 6.5 PSI.

#12 ·
That's good. Anxious to what your putting down. Still wondering why I was running out of fuel with the smaller pulley?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.