Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Woot I'm ordering my Whipple supercharger.

20K views 83 replies 23 participants last post by  bkwa 
#1 · (Edited)
Woot My Whipple supercharger is getting installed.

I'm ordering a Whipple for my 2015 challenger R/T tomorrow. I'm so excited. I have to get a new PCM to get it done tho. It's going to be fun for the next few months.

#3 ·
You'll love it. A supercharged 5.7 will have more torque and HP than a stock 6.4. What boost did you go with and what swayed you to go with the Whipple over the other three.

#7 ·
sounds like there has been a uptake in whipple blowers being sold. I ordered mine a back on the 4th. can't wait to get it to install of the holidays. it'll be a merry Christmas for me too! I'll be in Hello-Kitty power when I'm done.

#8 ·
I have Edelbrock now and that is because Whipple wasn't available. If I get another car I will have to try Whipple out that one. Though the Edelbrock has been top notch and is making 526 at the wheels on my 5.7.

#14 ·
When I ordered my Magnuson from Arrington it took about 2 weeks. I ordered in July. It took Magnuson a week to assemble the kit and drop ship from California and a week ground ship time. The rest of the components from Arrington took about a week. A few days to assemble and ship and a few days by ground. Got any tracking ETA.

#15 ·
Enjoy :D
I am running 7.7 pounds on my KB, at 1,000 feet I pulled on a very conservative tune, 484 hp and 493 tq on the Dyno. You should like the results a lot. Do spend the money and get a dyno tune if you can they are much better than data logging as they are more accurate against a calibrated reference mark. Also do spend the money on a Wide band AFR gauge, you can see problems start long before you can feel or hear them.

#25 ·
Does anyone know if whipple will be making a larger throttle body for the hemi kits. They make them for all ford and Chevy applications, no mopar. The sc has a 109mm inlet and the stock 80 mm tb is holding back some power

#43 ·
How do you like it?

How is that supercharger working on your car? What tune are you using, the one Whipple provides or a custom tune and by who?
Keep us up to date on your progress.

#40 ·
Thanks for posting pictures! Keep it up. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.