Dodge Challenger Forum banner

BT 2011 up Catch Can Question

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  NYHawk 
#1 ·
I currently have a Moroso can that I'm replacing with the BT can. I've had the BT before on a 2010, 2012 and 2013. On BT's web site they charge $5 extra for 2011 and up vehicles. I've emailed them a few days ago to ask what the difference is between the 2010 and 2011 but they have not replied. Does anyone know. I had no problem putting my 2010 can on a 2013 so I'm stumped as to what could have changed.

#3 ·
Yep, I bought this one from Speedlogix too. BT just got back with me. Their email wasn't very specific but it appears that the threaded stud is not there on some applications so they have an alternate barb fitting to attach to the vehicle.

I swapped it simply for aesthetics and placement. The smaller blue BT can fits lower and matches my Mopar CAI filter. The drain valve on the Moroso was nice but this set up just looks better with what I have. So after I clean the Moroso out I'll put it up for sale.

#4 ·
what do you want for the Moroso can?

#6 ·
The main difference is the extra barb fitting and the half covers require you to have a longer mounting bolt and spacer to bring the catch can out. Mounting location is the same, but with the hose barb you keep the factory rubber grommet on the front of the manifold and connect the catch can hosing to that.

We have these in stock and ready to go :)

#7 ·
After seeing this thread, I suppose that I technically have a BT catch can made for a 2010 and prior on my 2012. I bought it off a friend of mine who had it on his 2010 R/T. I didn't have any issues with fitment or installation. Since he had thrown out the hoses, I did go out and buy new ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.