Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Oil Catch Can

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Kruzin 
#1 ·
What are the benefits in installing a oil catch can? THANKS

#2 ·
There's probably no topic beaten more to death on this forum than the magical catch can. Try typing it into the search box.

:deadhorse:

#4 ·
Hey, no worries, and no offense intended! The search box is just always a good place to start. I always go there first - chances are there's a million posts on the forum on any question you can think of.
This is a great place to get information, and when you get stuck, there are lots of people that will help. (Especially if you've already done your own research.)

:thumbsup:

#6 ·
Veery strange.......

Are you the same tommmmy03 that's got the blown 2009 SRT up for sale in the classifieds, and just posted the question about the 20" tires?!? Why were you asking about catch cans if you own (and appear to be selling) a car that has one?
:hatespammers::

"I have a 2009 SRTchallenger for sale. Has 3300 miles. It's silver with a custom black stripe. Comes with a Procharger supercharger, ARH long tube headers with high flow cats. Catch can, Comes with Flow Masters cat back exhaust but I took them off, car was just to loud for my taste. Methanol injection with a 3 gallon tank mounted in the truck, very clean install. Car is very clean and runs great. Car makes 539 RWHP. Car has spent most of it's life in the garage under a car cover which also goes with the car. Asking 37,700. Car sold new in 2009 for 44,000, being 5 years old you save plenty of money on your personal property tax but getting a new car with a super charger. Email me for additional pictures. O2fatboy_1@cox.net"

#7 ·
Are you the same tommmmy03 that's got the blown 2009 SRT up for sale in the classifieds, and just posted the question about the 20" tires?!? Why were you asking about catch cans if you own (and appear to be selling) a car that has one?
:hatespammers::

"I have a 2009 SRTchallenger for sale. Has 3300 miles. It's silver with a custom black stripe. Comes with a Procharger supercharger, ARH long tube headers with high flow cats. Catch can, Comes with Flow Masters cat back exhaust but I took them off, car was just to loud for my taste. Methanol injection with a 3 gallon tank mounted in the truck, very clean install. Car is very clean and runs great. Car makes 539 RWHP. Car has spent most of it's life in the garage under a car cover which also goes with the car. Asking 37,700. Car sold new in 2009 for 44,000, being 5 years old you save plenty of money on your personal property tax but getting a new car with a super charger. Email me for additional pictures. O2fatboy_1@cox.net"
Hold up, you're asking about catch cans when you already have one on your SRT for sale? Am I missing something?

#9 · (Edited)
Yeah I was wondering the purpose of it. I unscrewed and it was right much oil in it. I thought it was a selling point so I added it to my ad
I'm looking to sell the car cause I have my eye on something else but if not. I'll just keep it but I need a better hooking tire. I don't understand why people have such a hard time with this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.