Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Q for anyone with NoEsp mod and tuner

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  70barcuda 
#1 ·
If you have installed the NoEsp mod from zautomotive and also have a Diablo tuner I have a question for you. I'm trying to determine if my Diablo Sport Predator is working or not and need to know from someone with a similar set up.

I no longer get any of the warning lights on my dash when turning off traction control with my Predator. If I turn traction control off with my NoEsp switch the dash warning lights (ESP BAS and Mr squiggles) light up, if I use the so called key trick again the dash lights are on. However if I disable traction control with my Predator with either the quick adjust or directly through a tune modification I get no warning lights.

I'm trying to determine if my Predator is on the way out and I need to purchase a new tuner or if it has something to do with the install of the NoEsp switch. It was shortly after the install that I noticed that I no longer got the lights when turning TC off from my Predator. A good month before that though and I had noticed that the quick adjust menu was only lighting the warning lights about half the time.

Long story short I'm hoping someone else can tell me if they disable traction control from their Diablo tuner and have the NoEsp switch installed do the warning lights still come on. If they do then I might need to purchase a new intune.

Thanks to anybody that can help.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.