Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 tuning

7K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  JimRam2 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any info or an educated guess as to when the 15 pcm will be cracked???

#4 ·
The last time I asked DiabloSport about the tuning for 2015's (last Fall), they said it would work with the current Tuner/Trinity devices. I guess you just got to ask yourself if you sell your Trinity now, will you be able to buy one for the same price or less later? That's assuming the information about being the same device is still accurate.

One thing I know is that I don't wish to be an early adopter of the new 2015 tunes until the wrinkles are ironed out.

#6 ·
I contacted HPtuners today and they have cracked it but not the transmission yet. They told me it would be $250 and send my ECU in. Then have to get it tuned. Going to wait a little longer and see what other manufacturers come up with.

#10 ·
If another vendor wants a test vehicle sign me up. I have a 15 scat pack. Sitting in my office at work I've got and edelbrock Eforce, longtubes, zoomers catback on the way and about to order drop in Pistons,rods, and maybe a cam sometime this week. Also have some nitto NT05r on the table. Can't keep all this at home, the women would be pisseddddddd.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#16 ·
I've been running my 15 SP tuned for a bit now, tuned by Diablo using their PCM. Zero issues here.

Has Arrington done anything with the transmissions yet (via tuning)?

#17 ·
Same here. I'm running a Diablo PCM and a custom tune from Johan on my 2015. He has got it dialed in and I'm loving it.

I've had zero issues with my tune.

#21 ·
Looks good, about 110 rwhp gain.

#25 ·
I got a scat pack running a d1sc @11lb with mm ported heads mm ported tbody, mm custom blower cam, lontubes, zoomers, mm drop in rods and Pistons, fore fuel system, tons on driveline mods, and some other crap I can't remember. Tuned and built by dtp outa va beach using hp tuners. Cars going back this week for a pulley swap, more boost, and a retune. Oh...and all this was done months ago, so tuning is g2g

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#26 ·
Are these tunes done to stock scats too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.