Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Coolant Temp Diablo Trinity

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  itguy 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to make a new lay out to see if the thermostat I just installed is working properly, however....I can't find anywhere on the trinity where it will tell you what your coolant temp is. Also, I don't see anywhere where I can see what the fan settings are set to, or how I can change them.

If anyone better with this thing would happen to help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

#2 ·
Well, I figured out that ECT is engine coolant temp, of course the only thing it reads in is celsius. Still trying to figure out the fans.

#3 ·
Well not sure if this helps since I have the Intune, but my stock oil temps noted from the EVIC were around 230°. After my 91 tune and changing all the low fans to 190° and all the mid/highs to 198° my oil temp never gets over 208°.

On the InTune all the fan settings were under the "Adjustable Parameters", not sure about yours...

#6 ·
Also, I don't see anywhere where I can see what the fan settings are set to, or how I can change them.
Once your tuner has booted up (going off of the Trinity 1000), select performance and then what tune you want to load (91 Per or 93 Per). Once the tune is selected it will give you two options - "Install Tune" or "Modify Tune". Select "Modify Tune" and then "Modify Parameters". Under "Modify Parameters", it should show High MPH HS, High MPH LS, High MPH MS, Low MPH HS, Low MPH LS, and Low MPH MS (A/C off). For A/C on it just has three settings, HS, MS, and LS. If you select either one of those it will show you what they are set to and give you the ability to change it.

#8 ·
It should also be noted that both the 91 and 93 canned tunes will lower all fan settings by 18°

Reactions: itguy
#9 ·
Didn't know that either. I have a Predator, however I would bet money the tunes and parameters (except for logging capabilities etc) are IDENTICAL to whats in the newer Diablo models, like a Trinity.

So I imagine Diablo just covers the bases in case you have a 180 T-Stat installed?

Thanks again, good info.

#7 ·
Also, I don't see anywhere where I can see what the fan settings are set to, or how I can change them.
Once your tuner has booted up (going off of the Trinity 1000), select performance and then what tune you want to load (91 Per or 93 Per). Once the tune is selected it will give you two options - "Install Tune" or "Modify Tune". Select "Modify Tune" and then "Modify Parameters". Under "Modify Parameters", it should show High MPH HS, High MPH LS, High MPH MS, Low MPH HS, Low MPH LS, and Low MPH MS (A/C off). For A/C on it just has three settings, HS, MS, and LS. If you select either one of those it will show you what they are set to and give you the ability to change it.
Thanks, that was very informative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.