Dodge Challenger Forum banner

does a diablo tuner work on 392's

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Stingeryellow 
#1 ·
I just installed my jet 180 thermostat and I need to change the fan temperature settings and I was hoping to buy a tuner that actually gave me performce gains for my 392 as well. I've read a lot of reviews going both ways. I was going to do the 93 cai tune since 93 is available by me. has anyone actually experienced gains with there 392 m6?

#4 ·
Yep, I definitely need this coffee. For some odd reason I thought this was posted in the Scat Pack forum. Why that would make sense when your username is "Stingeryellow"...no clue.

Anyway, I can't speak for the M6 but when I had my 2013 Daytona R/T Charger I used a Diablo tuner and I felt a difference even if it was only registered on the "butt dyno" over the traditional one.

Good luck and hopefully someone with a more relevant response comes along soon! :)

#5 ·
Intune and Trinity will work on your 2012 just fine, I don't believe the old Predator will work with the 392 though. I have the Trinity and use it with my 2014 392 and it works well for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.