Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Dyno Tuned!

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  BigDaddyWiz 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got my 09 R/T dyno tuned by OST Dyno and I'm super stoked! I'm lucky to have him local to me!

My short list of engine mods:
OEM SRT Shorty Headers/Mids/3" MBRP SRT cat-back
Stack "Bullet" Fender pull CAI with long IAT sensor
180* thermostat

best pull on BP 93 octane and about 85 degrees out:
345rwhp/361rwtq on a Mustang Dyno

I gained over the entire power curve and the car feels and sounds awesome! I'd say that's pretty good for such basic mods done to the 5.7.

Next up....cam swap :)

Reactions: Triz and Justin14
#2 ·
My car is there as we speak. It's the white rt. he's doing the tuning on the 392 swap I did with the comp 274. I'm fairly local as well. Mikes a darn good guy!

#4 ·
Will do, here's a little video of how nice a comp 274 sounds in these cars! This is at mikes shop this past Saturday. I'm picking the car up tomorrow hopefully.

https://youtu.be/0eYACSCrDwY

#9 ·
Just got my 09 R/T dyno tuned by OST Dyno and I'm super stoked! I'm lucky to have him local to me!

My short list of engine mods:
OEM SRT Shorty Headers/Mids/3" MBRP SRT cat-back
Stack "Bullet" Fender pull CAI with long IAT sensor
180* thermostat

best pull on BP 93 octane and about 85 degrees out:
345rwhp/361rwtq on a Mustang Dyno

I gained over the entire power curve and the car feels and sounds awesome! I'd say that's pretty good for such basic mods done to the 5.7.

Next up....cam swap
What was the hp gain then?

#10 ·
well, i'm not sure what i gained because i never got to dyno the car before the mods...just a quick pull before his tune...all i know is that on that particular dyno, he said i was making about 50whp less than what stock 392s put down on his machine on average. that made me very happy :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.