Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Fear my Trinity is bricked

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fast340cuda 
#1 ·
So, I got a PC today and figured I'd finally plug my Trinity in and get it updated. Well I downloaded all the required software and installed it. I then proceeded to plug it in when the program told me to. Waited, and waited, and waited as the program said it was searching for a tool. At the same time the Trinity did its little light show with the LEDs and one red LED stayed lit...but the screen stayed black. It never turned on. I know I've seen it on before when plugged into the car and my MacBook. So I know it was working. I went to check it with it plugged into the OBDII port and same thing...no screen.
I am a complete newbie to tuning so theres that.

Did I brick the tuner?

#4 ·
Figure I should update this. Thanks for the recommendation. This worked beautifully. Been running the canned 91 octane tune for a month now without a problem.

#3 ·
You might need to contact Diablosport, but from my understanding is the Trinity won't auto update from a Mac like it does on a windows based pc. When you plug the trinity into your Mac, it should show up as an external HD. Their forums have info on updating with Mac based computers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.