Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Johan tune

46K views 130 replies 43 participants last post by  PSAG316 
#1 ·
I was pretty set on getting a tune by Johan, since alot of members on here spoke highly of him. Recently I've noticed a couple of members either not being happy with his tunes, or having some sort of technical issues with his tunes. I've contacted Mike and Josh to see how much their tunes cost and I'm waiting to hear back from them. My question is, should I avoid johan and go with either Mike or josh? Or is johan just as good as them? I don't have any major mods. I will just need a tune for long tubes and hi flow cats. Any feedback would be great. Thanks

#115 ·
Has anyone had a 2016 tuned yet? I looked at a couple sights and didn't see computers for the 2016 yet and heard they were different.

#117 ·
have an old tune by Johan. any updates or better?

I have lost my contact info for Johan. He made a tune for my 2012 RT Challenger with Dual 50 Series Flo Masters, High Flow Cats, Shorty Headers, Throttle Body and CAI. Does anyone know if he has come up with any updates or better tunes to raise the bar on my cars performance? First program was amazing but I am used to it now lol!

#118 ·
I have lost my contact info for Johan. He made a tune for my 2012 RT Challenger with Dual 50 Series Flo Masters, High Flow Cats, Shorty Headers, Throttle Body and CAI. Does anyone know if he has come up with any updates or better tunes to raise the bar on my cars performance? First program was amazing but I am used to it now lol!
His contact info is the same and can be found a couple posts above or on his website. If you haven't made any changes since the last tune there's not much he can do that I'm aware of. Good luck.

#123 ·
I am currently in the process of getting a Johan customer tune and so far he has been great to deal with. He is very fast in responding to emails and seems like a patient guy. I think that I have probably been driving him crazy with all my questions lol.

I had a ***** of a time getting my back up file to him, I'm very smart when it comes to computers. Once I got him my back up file it didn't take him long to get me his tune. I installed his tune and data logged it the next day. All looks good so far, just waiting for him to check on my WOT log.

I have a 2010 rt with cai and a Borla Atak exhaust and his tune REALLY woke the car up, seems quicker, more responsive and more powerful.

Thanks Johan

#124 ·
Yeah, I'm working with him as well. I just did a meth injection, short tube headers, SOLO cat back and a new custom air intake for the procharger. Going to do some data logs tomorrow for him to do some fine tuning on my current Johan tune.

#125 ·
Are you having him tune for extra power on the meth or are you using the meth to cool down the IAT's?

You can tune that if the meth pump goes out, the tune can pull timing and keep it safe (at least that's how I tuned my old Vortech blown C5. I'm just learning about Mopar tuning stuff, so if my ignorance is showing, then I Apologize).

Which meth system did you install?

Your car should run Really Good after it's tuned! :cheers:

#127 ·
I have been working with Johan and so far he has been great to work with I had a unique problem and he has been patient about trying to resolve this issue in the week he has been working on it he's almost got it figured out. To let you know I had a shop hear trying to figure out this problem who ha AJ doing the email tune and he was doing all the logging and sending to AJ well it's been 4 months now working with them they say that he is the best but when your to busy to take care of your customers you are no longer the best I vote for Johan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.