Dodge Challenger Forum banner

The T-1000 or the I-1000 DCX

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  brandy16 
#1 ·
Which Diablo would you get, it seems the I-1000 is enough but would love to hear from people who have used them.

Thanks

#3 ·
I have a 2014 R/T 5.7 I looked at the web site and to me being new to this game the tuners looked like they both did pretty much the same thing, they both could load custom tunes, it seemed to me the devices was the difference.

#5 ·
The trinity will log for up to 5 hours I believe. The intune for 30 min. The trinity also dose a lot of things that the intune will not. I don't use some of the features my trinity has but may use them in the future. Ther is a lot of difference in what they are capable of. If you just want the basics get the intune The trinity supports a lot of cars from Chrysler/Dodge plus Ford and GM. The intune DCX is only going to support 2011 and newer Chrysler/Dodge vehicles. The trinity will be able to be used for any car/truck that you may buy as long as it is on diablos list of supported vehicles. That includes diesel applications. .Trinity Automotive Handheld Tuner inTune-DCX Automotive Handheld Tuner

Great info

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.