Trinity before & after impressions please? - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Featured Product
Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Performance Modifications > Tuning/Data

Tuning/Data Use this section for tuning and tune/data related devices (ie. handhelds, data recorders, gauges)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 07:55 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trinity before & after impressions please?

YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER ANNOUNCING TUNING IS AVAILABLE FROM DIABLO PEOPLE WOULD BE POSTING COMMENTS AND REVIEWS ABOUT THE RESPONSE OF THE PRODUCT ALONG WITH MORE EFFORTLESS BURNOUT VIDEOS. I SOLD MINE BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO STEP UP AND BUY ANOTHER. I WILL PRODUCE A STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION VID FOR DUMMIES ALONG WITH VIDEO DRIVING IMPRESSIONS.

WITH MY 6.1 CHALLENGER WITH THE 93 OC TUNE I FELT A BETTER THROTTLE RESPONSE, TAB BIT MORE TORQUE AND HORSEPOWER. THE POWER WAS IMMEDIATE WITH HARDLY NO LAG. I AM EXPECTING ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE WITH OUR 392'S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 08:32 PM

I love the caps.....outside of that I FEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how could everyone bi#ch for so long and then no one talk about the tuning???????????

I need some dyno numbers. I will be buying mine in a month or so and really need info.....there are guys with deeper pockets then mine who are being stingy with their results. Or they don't give a damn about tuning just complaining.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

My tuner is still in the mail. Will post results accordingly.

2012 Challenger...totally NOT stock.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:12 AM

I only have an R/T, but today I will be installing my tune and will post report by 5pm!!!

Ceramic Tint
Frankentake IV CAI
SX Strut Brace
Diablo Trinity (93 tune)
Cragar 610b S/S (Late Model)
Personalized tag "70's DNA"

Procharger (The day it comes out)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:00 AM

Just removed my B&G and installed the trinity on my stock CPU. Havent had much time to test it yet, but seems to pull harder on the low end. Torque management on the 1-2 shift seems to be more on the trinity than the B&G. Track here is closed, but will make a road trip to Ohio sat. to get some test runs in.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by omen omega View Post
I love the caps.....outside of that I FEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how could everyone bi#ch for so long and then no one talk about the tuning???????????

I need some dyno numbers. I will be buying mine in a month or so and really need info.....there are guys with deeper pockets then mine who are being stingy with their results. Or they don't give a damn about tuning just complaining.
My point exactly, some ppl even traded their car in for the Bow tie(Chevy) or my little pony(Mustang because there was no tuning.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by 04bluesrt4 View Post
Just removed my B&G and installed the trinity on my stock CPU. Havent had much time to test it yet, but seems to pull harder on the low end. Torque management on the 1-2 shift seems to be more on the trinity than the B&G. Track here is closed, but will make a road trip to Ohio sat. to get some test runs in.
We appreciate it man keep us posted.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Phantom R/T View Post
I only have an R/T, but today I will be installing my tune and will post report by 5pm!!!
Hey man a R/T is V-8 muscle so that counts as well. I know what the T-1000 does for R/T's because I have one along with my 6.1 and 6.4. However there are many others who don't know what the T-1000 does so feel them in.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:13 AM

R/T here but mine is showing up today, will post as soon as I know something.
Resonator delete
255/45/20 Nitto Motivo's "MADE IN USA"

Old 11-07-2012, 04:20 AM

I have the 93 tune loaded, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of launch miles on it so far. Tuck10, the butt dyno tells me it does all of the things you mentioned it did for your 6.1 and maybe a little more Mine is a M6 and it really takes off nice now, very impressed with the changes made.

I have had a Predator tune in my 5.7 RAM pickup for several years and it seems to make the same type of changes to the engine - throttle response is better, a bump in HP and torque you can actually feel, instant power, smoother power band, and on a 3 hour interstate drive I took last Sunday I picked up 1 mpg. I would say I am very happy with it so far.

Last edited by charger1; 11-07-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Performance Modifications > Tuning/Data

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.