UPDATED: Now works on 43.1.30
Alright guys, here are the instructions.
1) First check to see which version of software your Uconnect came with. On my Patriot the module is behind the glove box and is easy to get to. I am not sure how easy this is to access on other vehicles.
Look at the SW number on the module. If you have SW 43.01.10 or 43.1.30, this update should work for you. This is where you find the SW number:
2) Download the file:
For US mid-large vehicles (Wrangler, Durango, Grand Cherokee, Town & Country van, RAM), download this file
For US small vehicles (Compass, Challenger, Patriot, Caliber, 200) download this file
For Euro large vehicles, download this file
For Euro small vehicles, download this file
3) Put this file onto an empty usb drive
4) Plug the usb drive into the vehicles remote USB port (NOT on the radio). It should be either in the center console or glove box
5) Press and hold the Uconnect Phone button for approx. 15 seconds, until you hear Software Update started
6) Wait until the update is completely finished (about 10-15 minutes or so) During this update, the radio will beep over and over (you can turn this down with the volume knob). If after about 5 minutes you hear "This file archive not compatible with this vehicle," than either you used the wrong download, OR your radio does not currently have an update available