Thanks xsdbs and MrJeep - you guys are my heroes. I just performed the update and it worked 100%!!! I am so happy, after having my Challenger for months I can finally use my IPhone 4 with it properly. It is like my car finally feels whole
FYI I have a 2011 SRT8 Inaugural Edition Challenger manufactured in January with a 430N radio. I didn't actually look to see which PN my module had, I figured due to my early build date it had to be the older software. I used the update for "small" cars that you have listed.
Bluetooth streaming now works properly
I can now connect through the USB in the center console and it works every time
A couple of minor issues:
When you a track ends, you hear about half a second of the next track, then silence, then the next track begins. In other words, the transitions between tracks aren't smooth.
Also, sometimes when tracks change, the song information text either takes a few seconds to update, or sometimes doesnt update at all.
Finally, album art doesn't display properly.
All of these things are minor too me though. I'm just happy it finally works!!!