Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Alkimo's (AKM83) Bagged Challenger�Finally!

34K views 58 replies 42 participants last post by  Townsie 
#1 · (Edited)
Alkimo's (AKM83) Bagged Challenger…Finally!

After about year of contemplating I finally decided to pull the trigger on bagging my Challenger :D

For those interested, here is the concealed (spare wheel well) set up I'm running:

- Bilstein struts (leftover from my STP)
- Universal Air Suspension bags and brackets
- 5 gallon tank
- Dual VIAIR compressors
- Accuair eLevel package with touchpad
- Accuair iLevel WiFi package (iPhone control)

Install done by Sprint Autoworks (aka #becausebags).

Here are the results!

Zero regrets so far :thumbsup:

See less See more
#12 ·
Thank you!

The spoiler is found on eBay, just search "challenger roof spoiler".

yes, I will probably be selling the BCs and will maybe post them on here at some point.

Looks Dope! How's it handle? And if you don't mind me asking how much?
Handles great so far, but haven't really pushed it...yet :D

looks great.... who's makes that hood
It's the Speedlogix Ram Air Hood. I think it's simple and clean and fits the car well :clap:

#13 · (Edited)
You have me rethinking my whole approach lol well done sir, gorgeous results to say the least. I will be very interested in your old coil overs so let me know! I'm also convinced on the roof spoiler I had contemplated for some time fearing it was a look for sedans but I dig it! Thanks for the post and sending me into more certain debt lol...

#21 ·
Yup, that roofline spoiler is definitely polarizing–people love it or hate it.

Not my cup of tea, but it's a beauty nonetheless.
I know it's not to everyone's preferred taste, but as long as it's clean, I think it works :D

Looks great! Are there plans for a big rotor & brake upgrade?
I'm doing my best to resist haha :lol:

Awesome. Did you do the install yourself?Can you get some photos of the way you routed the lines?Any alignment issues?Sorry about all of the questions, this is something I have been wanting to do.
Nope, had a shop do it.

If you dial in your daily driving height and get it aligned at that height, you're good to go.

Sorry, no photos of how the lines were routed.

#14 ·
Not my cup of tea, but it's a beauty nonetheless.

Reactions: Palerider15
#16 ·
Looks awesome! LOOOOVE the wheels!

Reactions: 26299
#25 ·
i went with universal bags and brackets (with my bilstein struts) and the full accuair air management so about $5,500.

if you go with bolt on bagged struts (airlift or airrex brand), then it would be an extra $1,500-2,000.

What tint did you use on your tail lights? I love your car!!! :)
it's just a few layers of plastidip smoke.

i like it because it adds some matte contrast and gives it a slightly darker shade without blacking them out.

#31 ·
Lookin awesome man! IG fame status lol. I'm interested in the coilovers as well if the others don't follow through.

Reactions: 26299
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.