Dodge Challenger Forum banner

another halo thread lol

6K views 45 replies 12 participants last post by  doughboy 
#1 ·
Ok so I searched all over before making this add but have yet to find solid answers. My halo kit arrived today and I'm about to get goin on the install possibly..I'm very torn between wether to just send them to acc or do it myself.. I also purchased a brand new set of aftermarket oem replica headlights so that my car would not have down time..also I heard the aftermarket headlights come apart easier but don't know if this is true..I have also heard that you don't have to bake your headlights unless you have hid setup but that sounds like it may be b.s? A guy on another forum said non hid headlights come right apart but I'm not sold on that lol. Does anyone have pics of where they just cut the housing instead of baking? It's $327.00 to send all my stuff to aac (headlights and fogs and kits) and have them do it..I was sold on doing that until I started seein this mysterious jina the embroidery lady's work...now I thinkin that the 327 bucks could be better spent on embroidered headrests and console lid lol...any pics and help will be greatly appreciated..the aftermarket headlights will arrive tommorow so ill take a close look at them then. Thanks for the help guys..post what ya can soon so I can make my decision lol

#38 ·
Ive wanted them since the day I saw them..im just hoping they are not gonna be a constant problem or anything..they sent me out a new set of halos for my fogs today..im pleased with that..unfortunately they use snail mail lol..so it will be like a week before i see them...at least mine partially work in the meantime lol..i got strips for underdash too but havent spent the time to do instal yet.. got a few items that im very much awaiting comin in the mail..was hopin to see them today but no such luck..

#40 ·
removing bumper was not bad at all..only took about 45 mins to get it off and it lined up perfectly on the reinstall

Reactions: Gator Brah
#46 ·
Yeah i had to replace 6 plastc rivets that yo can get at most auto parts stores

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.