Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Desert
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just saw a black on black RT/C today at my dealer. The stripes might as well be invisible.
That's only true in near-dark conditions. In normal light, the black R/T stripes on my black Challenger look great. It's a subtle look, but very distinctive.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340, Black on Black
- 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T, Black on Black
- 2004 Dodge SRT-4 Silver on Black
- 1970 Plymouth Duster 340, B5 Blue on Black
- 1970 Plymouth Duster 340, White on Black
- 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z, Black on Gold