Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Bullet Bill Decals, yes or no?? HELP!!

4K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  JeepXLC 
#1 ·
I just got a 2015 challenger sxt in B5 Blue, I love the color but I think the blue is a little overwhelming and needs to be broken up with some black stripes. I didn't want to get racing stripes bumper to bumper because I didn't really want to do what a majority of the people do and I really liked the scat pack style decals that go over the trunk and down the sides of the car. I know my car isn't a scat pack but I really liked the stripes and I wanted to be a little unique so I'm planning on adding the bullet bill decal in the middle of the stripe, I just think it looks so mean and cool! I did a little cut and paste on Powerpoint just to give myself a general idea of how it would look and I like it! (that's not my car in the picture)I just want some more thoughts and opinions. Does it look good? Should I go for it? Do you think it would ruin the whole look of the challenger?:scratchhead:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you serious???? Not my cup of tea.

#8 ·
I say put whatever you like...yes even a scat pack design if you want. Scat Pack entry requirements was the ability to run a 14.99 or less quarter mile (which your challenger can do) As long as you don't stripe it with V8 or Hemi you're cool. And hood to fender (war) stripes have nothing to do with V8's or even Dodge specifically. It's your car make it how you want. But that bullet has to go LOL

#9 ·
Yes, I agree, the bullet doesn't go with the "historical/nostalgic" look that challengers reflect. No reason to feel bad about it being an "SXT". When I was young I had a few V-8 cars that would be choking on your exhaust fumes and dust, lol. Make that car your own, good luck.

#10 ·
You call your car the blue bullet so it fits the theme, lol. I'm not a huge "authentic nostalgia" person so I can dig it (even without the circle on it). I like the old school Mario feel...but then again I grew up on that game!

I know this was a quick shop, but keep in mind the body panel gaps. The stripe on my scat pack follows the rear trunk body panel giving it an angle. Play around with the angle of the stripe some to get an idea of what you like.

#15 ·
If you like it... Do it. You can always remove later if you get sick of it.

Hell I don't care for the whole Punisher thing on cars but some people dig it... To each their own!!

#19 ·
I think it looks awesome, great idea! Definitely would set you apart, and since plenty of mopars had cartoon logos (roadrunner, superbee etc) I think it fits that same theme nicely. I agree with bowman9 however, it would look great if it were scaled down and set within a circle. Be sure to post pics if you go for it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#21 · (Edited)
i like it. without the circle. as is.

if you want a more subtle alternative, do the plain stripes on the back, and put a smaller bullet bill where the hemi badge would normally go.

it may not make sense to combine video games and challengers, but the idea of a bullet bill on an aggressive looking car makes sense to me. so would a blue spiky turtle shell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.