Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Cut Outs...Electric or Manual?

13K views 38 replies 26 participants last post by  Harley Gunshore 
#1 ·
I have almost decided to get cut outs. I have SOLO exhaust and it sounds OK, however not exactly what i wanted. The main problem i hear about electgric cut-outs is replacing motor every 6 months or so. Also, how easy is it to remove and replace manual cut-out plate?

#37 · (Edited)
I have had a set of electric cut-outs from Badlandz for almost two years. Love the sound and the motors and valve bodies come each with a five year warranty. Easy install and can choose between stainless steel or standard steel bungs and down spouts. Valve bodies are billet aluminum with high torque motors. Customer Service is second to none. Price is half of the other guys. Love the sound!

Auto part Metal

Auto part Metal
[/ATTACH]

All parts - MADE n AMERICA

Reactions: PaVaSteeler
#39 ·
after looking at a lot of post I thought the best combo would be longtubes, catless mids, and noweeds true diverters, I figured you could take out a section of the mids near the longtubes and it'd give you the closest sound to open headers and back to quiet. Don't know if there's enough space to do something like that though, ground clearance though would certainly not be a problem with noweeds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.