Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Few new exterior Mods

5K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Challenger5.7 
#1 ·
added a new hood stripe to my ride the other day and also completed a Morimoto mini projector retrofit with body colored shrouds and painted housings..love love love the night output..makes night driving a pleasure

5500k 35 watt hid kit
switchback led running/turn signals

See less See more
#6 ·
I have done a few retrofits before so I just jumped right in, then had to do some searching as I ran into a road block with getting these housings apart..apparently mopar uses some different adhesive in the headlights so they were a pain to take apart, after that though it was a cake walk

#12 ·
Congratulations on the new headlights! They look Great and I can only imagine how much better that you can see now!

The color of your car is just Beautiful! I wish that the 2015's would've came in that color because we'd be in an orange car instead of a gray one!

Also, thanks for posting the pictures! That first one on the road is Gorgeous!

As far as the lights, did you bake them or cut them open? What did you use to seal them back up?

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

#18 ·
I just really like the dark shade of that orange. Possibly the only color that would have made me second guess getting PCP

#19 ·
Very nice setup. Clean and mean, the way it should be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.