Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Go Wing on 2016

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rattler249 
#1 ·
Lot of comments on Go wing or not Go wing on other threads but very few answers regarding: filling holes from previous trunk lid spoiler (present on every 2016 models) and option for relocation of the backup camera?
I've just got a bright white R/T Shaker and definitively want to go for a Go wing spoiler, being a little bit shy of having the hole filling failing in the future (bubbling or water getting through) that I'm even ready to trade my trunk lid with Satin black rear lip and cam for a "virgin" trunk lid (if a true match exist from previous year model and the 2016).
I've also seen a lot of threads regarding rear/backup camera but they don't look very up-to-date and doesn't really propose a good backup cam solutions.
So guys, asking some more experienced Challenger owners to help and provide feedback.

#2 ·
Base SXT cars have no spoiler so you could look for one to swap with. Found this 2015 on dealer lot. Not sure what to do with camera relocation, gonna have to rig something up with license mount I guess.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I'm with you.I have a 2015 Sublime R/T and if I could have got it spoiler delete I would have so I could get a Go Wing painted satin black on my 2015 Sublime R/T.As it is I painted the rear spoiler that came on it satin black and like it much better.If I had the money however I would make the Go Wing thing happen.I do know the camera is removable from the factory spoiler so you would have to fab a wiring harness extension and mount.I think a small black housing on the underside of the Go Wing wouldn't be too obtrusive or mount it behind the lower rear black fascia and drill a hole for the lens.

#4 ·
Amazon has a pretty good Lic plate one I have it on my 14 R/T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.