Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Let's see your vinyl and decals on your Challengers!

201K views 529 replies 214 participants last post by  Rizzo20 
#1 ·
I've been thinking about adding some vinyl and decal work on to my Challenger. I have some ideas but wanting to see what all y'all have done. Post some pictures!

Here's a picture of my Challenger. If you got any ideas for mine, I'd like to hear them!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Here is my Scat Pack. Had this done a couple of weeks ago. Removed the scat pack stripe and had these custom scat pack billboard style put on.

Attachments

#13 ·
Nice! Was the SP bumblebee tail stripe difficult to remove? My incoming 2016 SPS has it and I'm already considering removing it to add the classic R/T type side stripes.

#15 ·
I don't think it was that hard to remove. But the guy who designed mine actually did all of the work of removal and installing the new vinyl. So I really don't know.

#41 ·
I went with something different...

#42 ·
For anyone who's interested, the factory stripes are very easy to take off. I removed my tail stripes that comes with the SPAG. Just takes a little heat from a hair dryer and a slow peel. Any detail shop can do it easily also.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

#43 ·
Like John I ordered my stripes before having the car since I knew I wan't to go with an AAR theme.

Take it easy
Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.