Modifications to my '09 Challenger SRT 8
I have made the following modifications to my '09 Challenger SRT 8;
1) I got rid of the wimpy 6 speed shifter, and replaced it with a Hurst pistol grip shifter. It was necessary to modify it to work. I am also replacing the plastic grips with hand carved black walnut grips.
2) I applied a bumble bee stripe decal to the rear end.
3) I installed Challenger script badging to the front fenders.
4) I have ordered a magna flow exhaust system.
5) I have personalized plates, "HEMI EH."
It is so fun to drive. People wave and point at me as I go by. I can't fill it up at the gas station without being approached and told what an awesome ride I have!